Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: snow @ mbay
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Canada
NickChmielewski
The bay is frozen with a few inches of powder on a crunchy base. No blown off spots, and no slick ice under the snow as the bay was slush before it froze. The ice fishers are walking about 1km off shore. There is no wind today but tomorrow might be ok 25km SE. It looks like the forecast is calling for mild and wet weather next week so tomorrow might be the only shot for a while?????

Ill update the wind in the morning if anyone is interested. I'm getting my gear ready today and hope to get out in the AM Sunday. Even if its light or gusty! I need a fix bad!

Nick
NickChmielewski
QUOTE(NickChmielewski @ Jan 21 2012, 02:19 PM) *
The bay is frozen with a few inches of powder on a crunchy base. No blown off spots, and no slick ice under the snow as the bay was slush before it froze. The ice fishers are walking about 1km off shore. There is no wind today but tomorrow might be ok 25km SE. It looks like the forecast is calling for mild and wet weather next week so tomorrow might be the only shot for a while?????

Ill update the wind in the morning if anyone is interested. I'm getting my gear ready today and hope to get out in the AM Sunday. Even if its light or gusty! I need a fix bad!
Nick

trees are movin now.....im out
NickChmielewski
QUOTE(seeooo13 @ Feb 24 2012, 09:49 PM) *
It is true that you or your tune ?

Yes, everyone knows that it has always been true that I tune.
Kiteboarder42
what's the bay looking like?

how soon till it thaws
Cruz
I want some tradewinds
NickChmielewski
QUOTE(Kiteboarder42 @ Mar 2 2012, 11:43 AM) *
what's the bay looking like?

how soon till it thaws

Ill report tonight ....one thing for sure.....its cold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.