Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Learn to Jibe a direction...
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Where are you riding on the Great Lakes?
mnpaslay
I'm working on learning to Jibe a direction and can't help but think how much easier it would have been to learn at Metro, Tawas, or some other relatively flat water riding spot. So...my advice is to start riding a directional and learn to jibe on flat water while you can!

I'm learning strapless on an 6 foot surfboard, I think I need to practice on an actual kite specific directional or larger surfboard. I did try one once and it was substantially easier...

Wishing everyone the best!
FellowCountryMan
QUOTE(mnpaslay @ Nov 22 2011, 03:43 PM) *
I'm working on learning to Jibe a direction and can't help but think how much easier it would have been to learn at Metro, Tawas, or some other relatively flat water riding spot. So...my advice is to start riding a directional and learn to jibe on flat water while you can!

I'm learning strapless on an 6 foot surfboard, I think I need to practice on an actual kite specific directional or larger surfboard. I did try one once and it was substantially easier...

Wishing everyone the best!

It's been awhile since I last kited but I worked on this all spring and summer. I find it's easier to do when you have wind and power vs. in light wind.
gurocklml1

Hello everyone I am new to this forum.

THANK_FOR_ALL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.