Hey Guys,

I am excited to announce that I have just received the 2nd Generation Wainman Hawaii Rabbits! They made some subtle changes to these already sick kites. The new Rabbit bar has more safety adjustments and was totally redesigned for a more user friendly bar. The kites are going to have more lift and upwind performance then the 1st generation and the new graphics are incredible!! Wainman added two new sizes….the 7.5 Mr. Green and the 10.5 Punch. The Wainman 9m Smoke was voted best kite in Kiteworld Magazine. I have been hard pressed to find a kite that I liked more than the C kites I rode for 9 years until I rode the Wainman Hawaii Rabbits! If you want to be blown away come out and try a 2nd Generation Wainman Rabbit kite. Call or e mail me for a demo! Check out their site…… http://www.wainmanhawaii.com

I am currently discounting the 1st generation Wainman Hawaii kites I have in stock. These will be up on my closeout list in the next few days. I am also selling my personal 1st Generation 12m Boss and 9m Smoke. Only ridden 3x. Call or e mail for a killer deal!

Cheers,

Brian LeFeve
Great Lakes Kiteboarding
586 822 6511
www.greatlakeskiteboarding.com