Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Left LF Pump and 5M Kite Bag at Lexington Saturday 10/1
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Lost & Found
ORK
Pump is tan color max flow pump, has my MCK shop stickers on it and kite bag is for a 2011 5M Envy, been tracking down most kiters that were on hand for the madness but there were also windsurfers, surfers, and SUP dudes out and I don't have contact info for them, anyone pick up, please text/email/call, thanks.
biohorn
5M. Sounds like it must have been a good session! We have also been getting nuked here in Cleve for the past four days.
Victor
I didnt find your pump but found one at Blue Lagoon today minus the hose. Someone said it belongs to Eric. Am just not sure which Eric. I saw sesson alert has a lost and found place on their site.
edt
QUOTE(Victor @ Oct 3 2011, 09:40 PM) *
I didnt find your pump but found one at Blue Lagoon today minus the hose. Someone said it belongs to Eric. Am just not sure which Eric. I saw sesson alert has a lost and found place on their site.

i got my pump by which I mean it is the other Erick's pump
FellowCountryMan
if it doesnt turn up you could always give the Liquid Force rep a call and see if he can get you another one.

BTW.... Nice job Voy.!
ORK
The ultimate voycheck. It's rumored Craig the kiter/windsurfer may have picked it up, just left him a voicemail.
ORK
Investigation is over, goods not in hand yet but soon! Thanks to everyone for the help, we have a great community of riders!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.