Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Canada
robbie duck
anybody going to try belle river tommorrow?

Sunday: Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming N 13 to 18 kt in the morning. Showers likely. Waves 1 to 3 ft.

Sunday Night: N wind 14 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 26 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
Sean
QUOTE(robbie duck @ Aug 13 2011, 05:19 PM) *
anybody going to try belle river tommorrow?

Sunday: Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming N 13 to 18 kt in the morning. Showers likely. Waves 1 to 3 ft.

Sunday Night: N wind 14 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 26 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 2 to 3 ft.

I am planning on being there late afternoon (3ish?) I ride Metro, BL and Strawberry ally, but this will be my first at Belle. Forecast looks great. I will fly my Green or Purple Best. Sean
robbie duck
looks like it might not show up until later. "THEN INCREASING TO 15 TO 20 KNOTS LATE"
Sean
Got a great session in from about 5 till 8 all by myself. Wind built as expected and had good waves with N wind. Nice kite spot. Good lift too. Will definitely hit it again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.