Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weds 8/10 Looking for Riders in AM
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Where are you riding on the Great Lakes?
sojopo
Anyone headed out early Weds? Willing to travel, PM me. Looks decent as of now, NW 14-17mph.
MikeyB
QUOTE(sojopo @ Aug 8 2011, 06:47 PM) *
Anyone headed out early Weds? Willing to travel, PM me. Looks decent as of now, NW 14-17mph.

I'm planning on going to Blue Lagoon this afternoon. Is anyone else?

English Michael
Bruce
Mike,

Last Wednesday there was a really cool group of kiters at Blue Lagoon. I counted 16+ kites on the water at one time. I think it will be similar today.

I'll be there around 4 PM.

Cheers!
edt
I dunno if I can make it there in time, looks like the wind is supposed to die quickly at 5pm.

MikeyB
Was still going nicely went I left around 7:20 pm. About 14 kites. 9m - 14m. Sore shoulders!
ORK
Caseville went off with a bang, made the trek! Private lesson on clients 7.5M, I went for a spin several times and was all fired up. Later in the day I pumped the new Liquid Force 2012 NRG 10M, can you say HANGTIME, powerful bugger, big ole kickers. Totally new design and new kite to the Liquid Force 2012 lineup. Kites include redesigned Envy, Nirvana (5th Line C), and NRG (Technically replaces the Havoc). Later on there will be a NRG Breeze lightwind specific 14 and 16!
sojopo
QUOTE(ORK @ Aug 11 2011, 10:13 AM) *
Caseville went off with a bang, made the trek! Private lesson on clients 7.5M, I went for a spin several times and was all fired up. Later in the day I pumped the new Liquid Force 2012 NRG 10M, can you say HANGTIME, powerful bugger, big ole kickers. Totally new design and new kite to the Liquid Force 2012 lineup. Kites include redesigned Envy, Nirvana (5th Line C), and NRG (Technically replaces the Havoc). Later on there will be a NRG Breeze lightwind specific 14 and 16!

How were the waves, Mark? Sorry I didn't join, I'd never been to Harsens, and it was a whole lot closer. But those powerlines.... Not a good place for my son if he'd been with me. Next time it's the two of us, Caseville looks the place. Later.
prid
thanks guys for sharing the very nice information..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.