Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: brest bay thursday
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Where are you riding on the Great Lakes?
jitters
looking very hot and windy. ill be at bb by 2 or 3pm with skimboard and kites in hand. i may get inspired to throw a rail together as well
MikeyB
QUOTE(jitters @ Jul 19 2011, 10:37 PM) *
looking very hot and windy. ill be at bb by 2 or 3pm with skimboard and kites in hand. i may get inspired to throw a rail together as well

Hi there,

Might try and join you... Will watch the forecast... Harsens Island might be a better bet?

[English] Michael
jitters
ill be there by 11am
MikeyB
Hi, Any opinions on whether Brest Bay is okay on a West wind?

I can get there around 1 I think.

Michael
jitters

I'm 5 minutes from the bay, stopping at 7/11 for a coffee. Weather is 95, Check out www. brestbaymarina.com/Lake_cam.htm
QUOTE(jitters @ Jul 19 2011, 10:37 PM) *

jitters
QUOTE(MikeyB @ Jul 21 2011, 10:33 AM) *
Hi, Any opinions on whether Brest Bay is okay on a West wind?

I can get there around 1 I think.

Michael

I'm standing on the Point right now, it's perfect. It's absolutely okay, topping 15. Hopefully see you soon!
sid
Jitters, you should have hit Harsens. It was super nice out there riding with the crew and dodging boats and naked people.
Victor
QUOTE(sid @ Jul 22 2011, 05:12 PM) *
Jitters, you should have hit Harsens. It was super nice out there riding with the crew and dodging boats and naked people.
Did you have your GoPro going so you could share some of those people?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.