Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Catching a NWN Session
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Where are you riding on the Great Lakes?
Bayonet
Forecast looks like a solid WNW late this afternoon. Thinking a Belle River session is in order.
I probably won't make it until 6:30pm.

Anyone else going to kite at BR?

Todd
Tim Blanchard
QUOTE(Bayonet @ Jun 28 2011, 10:57 AM) *
Forecast looks like a solid WNW late this afternoon. Thinking a Belle River session is in order.

Todd

If you can make the drive the huge south slick at Mitchell's Bay you can ride right out to on a WNW
tingrin
QUOTE(Bayonet @ Jun 28 2011, 07:57 AM) *

Todd

I'll be there about 6:30 or 7pm.

Paul
KyleK
I bet you guys scored the goods. I know Harsens was on fire all day. started on bid kites and some downsizing was necessary. And I saw a water snake swimming with a small fish in its mouth!
ORK
I know why its called the Nature Trail, I was attacked by birds, thought I saw an entry with an out but that backfired, fired out of their like a bat out of hell, great session nonetheless. Brother Bavneet, thanks for the Corona.
Bayonet
Yes, Paul and I enjoyed a great session at Belle River. Rough and wavy on the windward side of the pier, smooth water on the leeward side of the pier. First time I had kited to the other side of the pier and back.

Todd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.