Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Satuday 25th June, West Wind
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Where are you riding on the Great Lakes?
MikeyB
Wind is WNW and has potential. Any thoughts as to how accessible Harsens Island will be on Saturday? Is the no parking enforced? Is it a no-go?

Cheers,

Michael
edt
QUOTE(MikeyB @ Jun 24 2011, 11:44 AM) *
Wind is WNW and has potential. Any thoughts as to how accessible Harsens Island will be on Saturday? Is the no parking enforced? Is it a no-go?

Cheers,

Michael

It's safer to park at the fishing DNR spot 3 miles down the road, drop everyone off but one guy who has to walk it back. One policeman let me stay for a while, but then later on I got kicked out today.
MikeyB
QUOTE(edt @ Jun 24 2011, 11:30 PM) *
It's safer to park at the fishing DNR spot 3 miles down the road, drop everyone off but one guy who has to walk it back. One policeman let me stay for a while, but then later on I got kicked out today.

Hi, thanks for the suggestion - sounds like it's worth packing a bike!
edt
QUOTE(MikeyB @ Jun 27 2011, 05:00 PM) *
Hi, thanks for the suggestion - sounds like it's worth packing a bike!

if people can get their sh*t together and arrive at the same time, only one person has to take a bike, but organizing kiters is like herding cats
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.