Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blue Lagoon Today
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Where are you riding on the Great Lakes?
EJR
Is anyone else thinking about going to BL today? If it's light rain only, I think I may give it a go!

Ernie
Sean
On my way, eta 10AM. Doug Victor may make a showing later on. I am not worried about getting wet from the rain.
edt
QUOTE(Sean @ May 15 2011, 09:22 AM) *
On my way, eta 10AM. Doug Victor may make a showing later on. I am not worried about getting wet from the rain.

the rain is smashing, unpleasantly so, it's cold like 40's and it is blowing, I had to go home to find my ski mask and goggles. It is definitely blowing

Doug bring your camera, you won't want to go out in weather like this, so just take some pictures of me, k tks
edt

tks for lunch victor
sojopo
QUOTE(edt @ May 15 2011, 10:13 AM) *
the rain is smashing, unpleasantly so, it's cold like 40's and it is blowing, I had to go home to find my ski mask and goggles. It is definitely blowing

Doug bring your camera, you won't want to go out in weather like this, so just take some pictures of me, k tks

If someone didn't get a picture of Eric the Red in a ski mask and goggles, I will be very angry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.