Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kite in Tree
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Where are you riding on the Great Lakes?
mnpaslay

Occured last friday here in Kailua, brought back memories of Metro...if you look carefully there is a person near the kite in the tree that was able to free the bridles. The "Bill" of Kailua...

Nick
FellowCountryMan
It's a Naish so there's no real loss there.
ORK
laugh.gif
Brar
QUOTE(FellowCountryMan @ May 11 2011, 05:56 PM) *
It's a Naish so there's no real loss there.

Beg to differ Tommy.
looks like a lot more naishes out west though. Much more then
in this good state of ours. If only kiting godfather joe bidawid had not fallen
off the face of earth. What a sweet product ......
Brar
QUOTE(ORK @ May 11 2011, 06:25 PM) *
laugh.gif

angry.gif
FellowCountryMan
QUOTE(Brar @ May 12 2011, 11:04 AM) *
Beg to differ Tommy.
looks like a lot more naishes out west though. Much more then
in this good state of ours. If only kiting godfather joe bidawid had not fallen
off the face of earth. What a sweet product ......

Brar you know I'm just messing around.
ORK

QUOTE(Brar @ May 12 2011, 02:05 PM) *
angry.gif

mnpaslay
Tom, that was hilarious! There is a good mix of kites here, I've seen Best, Liquid Force, Naish, Slingshot, and there is a guy on a foil, a "foil Mike". The launch is better than metro, but very narrow, which makes foil launch and landing look difficult, there is no room downwind to launch and land, only on one side of wind window. I have not seen much of North or Ozone here. What I have seen is a far higher percentage of girls kiting, some days I think even 50/50. I theorize it is the cold weather in MI that keeps the percent down...
wolfie
QUOTE(kite_lines @ May 14 2011, 07:54 PM) *
LOL how high was the tree ?

This is the most distasteful, transparent attempt I've seen at selling something in quite some time.... sorry couldn't help but comment...
jitters
comin from a guythat has an "app"for everything from stolen kite goods to brars moms secret secret noodle recipe!!! you know i gotta give the wolfster a hard time!! thats tongue.gif how i show that i like ya
wolfie
hey man, i'm just trying to help out mankind....

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.