Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone got old tore up bladders I can have?
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Open Dialog
edt
i'm ironing a big blowout patch for my 17, and need some extra patch material.

I'm using the standard method, cut up the blown out part where it's all torn up, insert dowel, iron piece of cut up bladder over dowel on the 4 edges of patch to melt nice seal (use parchment paper so it dont melt), snip end so you can remove dowel and iron end to seal it like usual but I need some extra bladder for the patch.

I have those rubber cement patches but they are too small for this blowout.
wolfie
QUOTE(edt @ May 3 2011, 12:57 PM) *
i'm ironing a big blowout patch for my 17, and need some extra patch material.

I'm using the standard method, cut up the blown out part where it's all torn up, insert dowel, iron piece of cut up bladder over dowel on the 4 edges of patch to melt nice seal (use parchment paper so it dont melt), snip end so you can remove dowel and iron end to seal it like usual but I need some extra bladder for the patch.

I have those rubber cement patches but they are too small for this blowout.

I think I have an old torn bladder. I'll look.
Brar
QUOTE(wolfie @ May 4 2011, 03:25 AM) *
I think I have an old torn bladder. I'll look.

Eric if wolfman does not find his bladder, I'll look for a kite bladder
i might have laying around too. let me know.
wolfie
I had one in my closet for the longest time, but I'm not seeing it there now. I'm sure it's somewhere. Brarski, you might want to look too - not sure if I'll find it.
edt
I'm going to trim off the end of my bladder, I think I can get enough material that way. If you do find some extra material I'd still like a piece tho.
KyleK
I gotcher bladder material right here. just lemme know how much you want. kite fabric too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.