Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: chili cook off
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Where are you riding on the Great Lakes?
jitters
we will be having a chili cook off all day on friday at ssp. not alot of chili in the tummy mostly just on the bones. but hopefully we will be riding so hard we will burn all that winter fat off!!! ill be there 11 am
dakaunman
Sounds like a blast, see you there! A great surf day followed by a 12 hour drive overnight to hatteras, followed by more surf Saturday afternoon. Sleep is over rated!
dakaunman
Brar, get out the nose plug and surf board and head to sterling tomorrow morning. Haven't seen you for a while. Time to ride!
Brar

See you there at 8 am tomorrow Brother Aaron plug, kite and
board already packed) Along with some downer designer
drugs for Jitters, he's wetting his pants in excitment.
jitters
Friday, April 15
Time 2pm 5pm 8pm 11pm 2am 5am 8am 11am 2pm 5pm 8pm 11pm
Wind (kts) 13 16 16 16 15 18 21 25 28 27 27 24
Direction
Temperature (F) 56 55 47 38 37 38 38 44 47 46 44
redskykiter
How was Sterling? I could barely hang on to my 7 at LP! Damn windsurfers always talking me into riding that choppy crap...
dakaunman
QUOTE(redskykiter @ Apr 15 2011, 02:44 PM) *
How was Sterling? I could barely hang on to my 7 at LP! Damn windsurfers always talking me into riding that choppy crap...

It was about the same as LP. I stopped down there early and no one was there so I headed up to SSP. Pretty punchy wind but had a good time.
wolfie
QUOTE(dakaunman @ Apr 15 2011, 07:21 PM) *
It was about the same as LP. I stopped down there early and no one was there so I headed up to SSP. Pretty punchy wind but had a good time.

Ya, the waves were fun and it was WINDY!!! 4 of us were on 9 meters and another guy was on a 6. Wind meter said 25 mph before I went out, but I'm sure it got up to 35 a time or too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.