Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Metro Sunday Sessionalert
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Where are you riding on the Great Lakes?
Victor
Hoping to hear from someone on sessionalert that Metro is firing up this Sunday before I make that long ride. With the price of gas going up am hoping we all use sessionalert to avoid wasted trips and getting shunked.
ORK
Hey Vic, It'll fire and you'll pay for gas! I may dust off the 2011 Liquid Force assortment, just got delivery of my 6/5/4 spring suit! I'll be riding for sure.
wolfie
Yes, please post a SessionAlert from your internet enabled phone to let us know! www.sessionalert.com/webapp.php
MikeyB
QUOTE(wolfie @ Apr 10 2011, 09:26 AM) *
Yes, please post a SessionAlert from your internet enabled phone to let us know! www.sessionalert.com/webapp.php

Are people heading to Metro or Brest Bay?
Victor
Anyone leave eyewear ar Metro today?
Turtle
It is good to be back on the local scene and good to see everyone out at Metro yesterday, been a long time. Looks like Monday will bring more wind, I will either be on the beach (at Metro) or head to Harsens to score on the SW turning WSW in early afternoon.

John

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.