Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brest Bay
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Where are you riding on the Great Lakes?
wolfie

Brest Bay turned out to be amazing today! Jitters and I were lit on a 10 and 9. Down River Dan made an appearance and was also powered on a 10. It was SUPER LIFTY and sunny! What an amazing first day! Can't believe it's still March. This might be the earliest season opener I've experienced. Here's to many more!
edt
QUOTE(wolfie @ Mar 17 2011, 08:48 PM) *
Brest Bay turned out to be amazing today! Jitters and I were lit on a 10 and 9. Down River Dan made an appearance and was also powered on a 10. It was SUPER LIFTY and sunny! What an amazing first day! Can't believe it's still March. This might be the earliest season opener I've experienced. Here's to many more!

got there right when u guys were leaving, i was on the yellow envy, it was indeed awesome

--- eric
jitters
solid 4 hour session. no gloves or hood needed. whoever got the session alert and didnt come down....shame on u. the jitters session alerts will ALWAYS come through!!! now brars on the other hand maybe be false alarms if there is curry chicken on sale at nehees buffet, because he gets so exited!!! jontan....buddy......was totally hoping to see u today. i saw wolfie probably soil himself the first jump he did. he sent it super hard into the thermal and took awhile to come down. i know it was high for hime because he got rigamortise on the way down!.....cruz, that word is for u
FellowCountryMan
Nice job guys!
dakaunman
That was the best March day I have ever expierenced in Ohio. Couldn't believe I didn't need a hood or gloves and had to dip the head a few times to cool down. Great to see three or four kites at old breast bay in March!
:-)
Yesterday was aaaaaaaaawesome!!!!!!!! And Great for the soul.
Julien
QUOTE(:-) @ Mar 18 2011, 10:35 AM) *
Yesterday was aaaaaaaaawesome!!!!!!!! And Great for the soul.

Xavier told me you went. I would have loved to come along but I had the minis... Where did you end up going?
Monday looks like it should be good. I'd love to go.
wolfie
QUOTE(Julien @ Mar 18 2011, 12:53 PM) *
Xavier told me you went. I would have loved to come along but I had the minis... Where did you end up going?
Monday looks like it should be good. I'd love to go.

Julien, sign up for text alerts at www.sessionalert.com and you'll know where we are brother!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.