Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2011 LSC
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Where are you riding on the Great Lakes?
:-)
Got my 1st ride on the water today and can't wait to get back out there!!!! Sweet slick that can only be hit in the off season and a double black diamond launch.
sojopo
QUOTE(:-) @ Feb 28 2011, 08:02 PM) *
Got my 1st ride on the water today and can't wait to get back out there!!!! Sweet slick that can only be hit in the off season and a double black diamond launch.

Brrrrr.... where is that?
Brar
QUOTE(:-) @ Mar 1 2011, 01:02 AM) *

Totally awesome. Scott Spray just told me about this post. Had to logon to see.

Is it the southern tip of Harsens. Open water - courtsey the shipping channel ??
Appears to be the Scheer crew , with Bills
brother providing support? And Bori taking
pictures. The kite looks like his green North too.

Just guessing, could be mistaken.
:-)
Well Brar you got the names rite and it is a channel just not the shipping channel. It looks like the Blue lagoon could have open water soon :-)
jitters
lake mi is open for buisness. not as nice as old dudes in wetsuites(vlad) but water is water and wind is wind.......common west winds
Cruz
Bill, I know a good shrink if you need one.

You must be part swan.
Victor
QUOTE(Cruz @ Mar 4 2011, 08:34 AM) *
Bill, I know a good shrink if you need one.

You must be part swan.

Forget the shrink but can you give me a doctors note that am sick Monday if the wind kicks in.

FellowCountryMan
Harley Ensen?

I can't believe that these photos are making me homesick but they are. Way to charge it and I'm looking forward to the summer sessions with you guys. Keep posting session reports so I can see what I'm missing and live vicariously through you guys.
wolfie
Man, you are one crazy bastard! But gotta admit, I wish I'd been there too!
concretesurfer
QUOTE(wolfie @ Mar 13 2011, 04:09 PM) *
Man, you are one crazy bastard! But gotta admit, I wish I'd been there too!

Dude! I think I know where that is, though when I saw it I was on skiis. Blue Lagoon is open, though you have to get a ways out..we got an excellent last ride on the snow about 10 days ago, so I suspect it should be fully rideable soon.

Any words on Metro? I'm giddy for that first ride.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.