Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for 4m or 5m Used Kite
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Open Dialog
sojopo
Looking for a used 4m or 5m kite, inflatable 4 line, 2009 or 2010. PM me smile.gif
Jontan
Are you serious? Inflatable baby kite? Try a foil. My five meter foil will out perform any tube kite that small. Try HQ kites.

What are your thoughts?
sojopo
QUOTE(Jontan @ Feb 21 2011, 01:44 AM) *
Are you serious? Inflatable baby kite? Try a foil. My five meter foil will out perform any tube kite that small. Try HQ kites.

What are your thoughts?

It's for the G, he gets overpowered on his 7m starting at 20mph. Some of that is technique, which he's learning, but part is just plain body weight. I want him to be able to ride in 25mph stable conditions, and right now he can't. As for his 7m, *I* had a great session on it in Hatty last October on 25mph, so you can see the issue.

I need completely foolproof relaunch that a foil, at this point, cannot afford.... smile.gif
PBKiteboarding
Hi, I have a 6m Ozone Catalyst
and now the Flysurfer Viron closed cell Depower Foils are out. 2.5m 4m 6m

http://is.gd/g3Y7i

QUOTE(sojopo @ Feb 21 2011, 07:22 PM) *
It's for the G, he gets overpowered on his 7m starting at 20mph. Some of that is technique, which he's learning, but part is just plain body weight. I want him to be able to ride in 25mph stable conditions, and right now he can't. As for his 7m, *I* had a great session on it in Hatty last October on 25mph, so you can see the issue.

I need completely foolproof relaunch that a foil, at this point, cannot afford.... smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.