Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tom Sondej send off
Kite U.S. Forums > Industry Resources & Information > Events, Group Trips & Camps > Events
Victor
Tom is moving out to Cali this month. Last chance to say good bye will be 730 PM on Feb 23 in Royal Oak.

http://www.royaloakbrewery.com/
biohorn
Now I am sad. What is this region coming to...? (I tried to add like 1000 emoticons, but the board will not let me sad.gif
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
WTF Turtle a two emoticon limit?
concretesurfer
Are you kidding!? Tommy, for ever and ever? We will never see you and your Grandma again?
wolfie
Tom introduced me to the nature trail, the place where my ashes shall one day be spread.

Tom I don't think it would be right to take your boat away from LSC. I can watch it for you while you're gone. wink.gif
FellowCountryMan
QUOTE(wolfie @ Feb 19 2011, 06:55 PM) *
Tom introduced me to the nature trail, the place where my ashes shall one day be spread.

Tom I don't think it would be right to take your boat away from LSC. I can watch it for you while you're gone. wink.gif

Wolfie... My wishes are also to have my ashes spread out there. It will be you I and the tootsie roll. As far as my boat is concerned for $6500 you can take care of it for me.

Vlad.... You cracked me up with the grandma comment.
Victor
Tom you also introduced me to the floating toosie roll while in the nature trail and also to Red in Tawas.

You will be missed but not forgotten. See you in two days at Royal Oak Brewery , bring Mr Hankie or the toosie roll.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.