Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Florida
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Open Dialog
gaprea
Going to Naples Florida in March...anyone know if it's worth bringing the gear?
ORK
I'd say so, Naples area rocks, Marco Island/Tiger Tail Beach, Sanibel Island, Bonita, lots of options. Scope out this forum for additional scoop:

http://www.fksa.org
Victor
My favorate place to ride in that area is Tiger Tail Beach. Short drive from Naples but worth it.
wolfie
Hey I'm on a plane right now headed for Florida! Islamorada!!! biggrin.gif
jitters
wolfie, your in my stompin grounds!! im heading down again for the month of febuary to big pine key. try to check out bahia honda state park if you get a chance. 7 sports in islamarada r good people to ride with and otherside boardsports
wolfie
QUOTE(jitters @ Jan 22 2011, 12:36 PM) *
wolfie, your in my stompin grounds!! im heading down again for the month of febuary to big pine key. try to check out bahia honda state park if you get a chance. 7 sports in islamarada r good people to ride with and otherside boardsports

Thanks! Just landed and its NW, not a good direction, so I hear. I've heard u can rent a boat and ride on a NW, going to look into that....
wolfie
Turns out Founders Park will work. Straight onshore there. As long as I remember how to ride upwind I'll be good. smile.gif
jitters
call greg tell him i sent you. hes got a boat and is VERY resonable. 305.407.6748
Brar
QUOTE(jitters @ Jan 23 2011, 10:30 PM) *
call greg tell him i sent you. hes got a boat and is VERY resonable. 305.407.6748

DON'T .... but if you do, never ever mention Michigan. Otherwise you risk
being asked all sorts of questions on JitteryJakes whereabouts.
The coastguard out there is still waiting on the fuel bill to save his ass for
riding and then dumping his kite in offshore conditions.
jitters
the brarsski just bustin my chops!!. i was in 82 degree weather ALL DAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!were u????????????. oh, by the way....im sunburned
Saftey Rick
I hit up Pine island / Captiva a few weeks ago. I don't like Florida much but this spot is sweet. It even had a small clean break. I was in Florida for 15 days this was the only time i pumped a kite.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.