Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: found glove
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Lost & Found
edt
neosport large left glove, found today at metro in the parking lot
Victor
I better check my car could be mine with velco closures.
Julien
I actually did loose one that day, but it's a right glove. Neosport, 5mm, black, blue and grey, with a wrist strap...
edt
i think it might be a right not a left, cause it was inside out when I found it. let me know where to ship it
Julien
312 PHILLIPS IN CLAWSON, 48017, but I'm thinking about having a party in a couple of weeks and I have an extra pair...
Thanks again, Julien
sojopo
QUOTE(Julien @ Nov 27 2010, 10:10 PM) *
312 PHILLIPS IN CLAWSON, 48017, but I'm thinking about having a party in a couple of weeks and I have an extra pair...
Thanks again, Julien

Julien, I think it was your green kite that was in the tree at Metro some time ago? What ever happened with that, did you get the kite part out ok? Last I saw it was still there when I left, but holding air. Hope you saved some of it.
Julien
The kite ended up being ok... I had to cut the lines, but no rips or air issues... I guess I got lucky smile.gif
Julien
Got the glove in the mail yesterday... Thank you!!!
edt
QUOTE(Julien @ Dec 2 2010, 01:18 PM) *
Got the glove in the mail yesterday... Thank you!!!

julien i saw your 12m cabrinha kite was at doyle still, I guess that means you didnt hit the goon on sunday.

heres my 14m repair done by Bill (who used to be at Quantum sails) at Doyle

before

after

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.