Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Metro Monday
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Where are you riding on the Great Lakes?
Victor
Monday could be the last day we get to ride this year in warm air temps.
Sean
Looks morelike Metro Sunday from forcast. Light but out of south. We can hop the skim ice.
Julien
Nice session yesterday. Light winds. Sunshine... Only few out, surprisingly smile.gif
Hoped to go more this week, but the forecast is sad... Maybe, we should start the beer and getting together season smile.gif
concretesurfer
I have no opposition to your beer and get together season--but lets have some more intermingling with the riding season. You must have gotten there really early, I had a joooooosy 14m session form about 3:30-dark. The thermal kicked in hard! [with the exception of the water which was borderlining on "numb-in-3min-of-riding-without-booties" *C]

Don't count the season over yet, but the beer and friends sure do help more around this time...

Vlad
Victor
I need one more high wind ride before I pack the board in for a snowboard, also need a beer. Been drinking too much of that high priced wine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.