Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Crib
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Open Discussion
Luke War
I think I saw the Crib reading negative numbers today.

This no wind crap sucks...
joel
QUOTE(Luke War @ Jun 28 2007, 07:09 PM) *
I think I saw the Crib reading negative numbers today.

This no wind crap sucks...

That is pretty impressive. Do you think if it is saying its blowing southwest at -20 it really means it is northeast at +20???? I'll have to keep my eye on that.

Last night it came up pretty nice 7-9. Unfortunately that happened as soon as I stepped foot on a sailboat.
Luke War
QUOTE(joel @ Jun 29 2007, 08:31 AM) *
That is pretty impressive. Do you think if it is saying its blowing southwest at -20 it really means it is northeast at +20???? I'll have to keep my eye on that.

Last night it came up pretty nice 7-9. Unfortunately that happened as soon as I stepped foot on a sailboat.

I think it'll just make your kite fall out of the sky faster and break easier when it's blowing negatives out there...you know, just to increase the frustation and level of pissed off-ness. (Im not really sure what that means either...)

I did walk out of work yesterday and it was blowing at a pretty good clip like you said...unfortunately that was at 9:30 and there was barely any light left...ah well, as is life I suppose.

Any chances for this weekend on anyone's scopes?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.