Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I want your OLD ROTTEN KITE
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Open Dialog
sojopo
Looking for an old, rotten, worn out, ripped, popped or otherwise unloved kite, to put up in my son's room, just so it looks cool. I'm a kiter, he's a kiter, so this isn't some interior decorator asking. What's in it for you? You get that lump of mylar cleaned out of your living room, and some beers for the trouble. Hopefully smaller size, but beggars can't be choosers. See you out there.
KyleK
bring some beers up and we'll do some digging into the dark recesses of the DKB back storage hangar
sojopo
QUOTE(KyleK @ Sep 28 2010, 01:26 PM) *
bring some beers up and we'll do some digging into the dark recesses of the DKB back storage hangar

Thanks, Man! Let me know some nights you're around, been meaning to come by, this is a great excuse.
KyleK
I'll be there this afternoon til dark. searching for beat kites sounds fun but hopefully ill spend more time riding the new 2011 Rebel and custom Chalk Skim!
KyleK
Well, despite the lack of beer, I got in there and found you a little (big) somthin somthin with a bonus somthing to enhance the feel.

I will be out there wrapping up today if you can come pick up - or these somethings can be found stashed nicely for you behind the bamboo under the rear of the DKB Beach House.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.