Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Local Kiter Knocks it Out of The Park!
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Open Dialog
mta
I just thought Id give a shout out to Drew, (local kiter) who many of you know and have tasted his craft brews at various events

and his local eateries. He has recently opened a new BBQ place called Lockhart"s in Royal Oak and I had the chance

to stop in and give it a try. I got the Lockharts special platter, it has a little bit of everything, which was out of site!

My son got the ribs and started out complaining that they were "dry and there isnt any sauce!" but within about 10 minutes

the ribs were cleaned off the bones! Great Job Drew! I am grateful that there is finally a competent BBQ place that I no longer have

to schedule a trip just to taste some real BBQ!

I highly recommend stopping in and trying it out! for the sides try the collard greens! Ive never had em like that! DELICIOUS!

Cruz
Hell yes Drew! That is so money.
DrewCiora
QUOTE(Cruz @ Aug 28 2010, 03:19 PM) *
Hell yes Drew! That is so money.

Finally open! Now maybe I can get back in the water. Thanks for the kind words! Check us out on Facebook or at www.lockhartsbbq.com. (shameless self promotion)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.