Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tree gone at metro!
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Open Dialog
edt
the tree is gone! Now to put it in the tree you will have to aim extra hard at the remaining trees. I know you can do it!

the thermals kicked in today at metro today between 12 and 18mph at a guess. And the water tasted good. Not that I drink it on purpose, but every time I crash I get a big mouthful.
MikeB
Awww. Gonna miss it. I thought It was looking pretty good today. Ok..let's see what we can do to get an access opened up over by the bowl. Once we find a nice line across to the bowl, we'll have to start dumping our old kites into some trees. Once there trimmed down enough to look like stumps, I'm sure they'll remove them too.

I still haven't seen the Turtle this year. Where have you been?
EJR
Had a nice light wind session on Sunday with Victor and a couple other KBers...it was nice to see the tree gone.

Ernie
FellowCountryMan
QUOTE(MikeB @ Aug 27 2010, 11:26 PM) *

In his shell. smile.gif

Julien
Finally!
Saftey Rick
QUOTE(MikeB @ Aug 27 2010, 11:26 PM) *
Awww. Gonna miss it. I thought It was looking pretty good today. Ok..let's see what we can do to get an access opened up over by the bowl. Once we find a nice line across to the bowl, we'll have to start dumping our old kites into some trees. Once there trimmed down enough to look like stumps, I'm sure they'll remove them too.

No shit. come out of your shell .
KyleK
never thought they would cut down that tree. more convenient but less safe?

never thought turtle would be shell schocked.

never thought the bowl water tasted good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.