Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wakenation aug 28-29?
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Water
wanderer-rrorc
anybody interested? Ive gotta get outta the house for few hours this weekend...
wanderer-rrorc
QUOTE(wanderer-rrorc @ Aug 25 2010, 12:59 PM) *
anybody interested? Ive gotta get outta the house for few hours this weekend...

wake nation..

AWSOME!!

I spent most of the day in the biddy pool learning...after being drownd and used as a water scoop...I finnaly got it..but I did bust the inseam outta my shorts so a scampered trip to the shop and I got a really comfy pair...

never did get the hang of the big lake...the cable just pulled too hard after 3 1/2hrs in the little pond..

but I did learn that I can go regular or goofy footed just the same...once I learned to get up regular...I tried to switch it up..and first try I was goofyfooted and up!!..the dude runnin the cable was impressed! (and I was absolutly stunned!..)

still learnin to heel turn..but got some toe-side turns in...my problem was once I was up and comfy..I was halfway across the pond and needed more room...

Ive already taken pain meds...my hands are raw..parts of my legs Ive never felt are achin...so tommorow the wife will prolly have to winch me outta bed and to the truck for work...

Im so extatic about how the day went...I had a TON of people checkin the nobile xtr board out and even ran into a guy from michigain runnin the same 666 from 08...alot of people askin about kitesurfin and one dude thats got the bug just not the funding (but he works at wakenation...so mebe someone can work a trade/deal with him!!)

im wore out...like christmas day 6yr old wore out....

just awsome...

no pix..no camera crew today...it was better that way...some of the flops were ugly and small children had to be rescued from the wake..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.