Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caseville 8/26
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Where are you riding on the Great Lakes?
FellowCountryMan
After having a great session in Caseville last week on a SW I'm planning on heading up there on Thursday to experience it on a NW. I have room for one and it's a 2 hr drive from my house in Rochester. Let me know if your interested.
MikeB
I'm interested...but I can't make it. Dohhh!
ORK
Jahmi,

If it's as fun as that lower huron downwinder we did the other day then I'm in but it could be a wild wild west in Tawas so I might just have to stay put at headquarters!
FellowCountryMan
That downwinder was fun and the perfect distance. It's been awhile since I've had a Lower Huron downwinder but hopefully there will be more in the near future. Lexington to that spot may be one to consider next time.

Tomorrow is looking like the classic blow all night NW only to die out early in the day. I'm more inclined to launch the boat for a Strawberry session around 8:30.
flatwater rob
I'm interested and have the time. So is it strawberry or caseville? blink.gif What time are you rolling?
FellowCountryMan
QUOTE(flatwater rob @ Aug 25 2010, 02:38 PM) *
I'm interested and have the time. So is it strawberry or caseville? blink.gif What time are you rolling?

Are you the guy from Florida who I spoke with earlier this year?

By the looks of your screen name I'm guessing your looking for slicks which is Lake St Clair. There's a couple of small ones at Strawberry but we could get into The Nature Trail and hit the good ones.

Meeting place is the Selfridge DNR boat launch at the end of M-59 at 8:30 am. It's going to be 60 degrees so bring some rubber.

Brian Hinz
QUOTE(FellowCountryMan @ Aug 25 2010, 02:59 PM) *
Are you the guy from Florida who I spoke with earlier this year?

By the looks of your screen name I'm guessing your looking for slicks which is Lake St Clair. There's a couple of small ones at Strawberry but we could get into The Nature Trail and hit the good ones.

Meeting place is the Selfridge DNR boat launch at the end of M-59 at 8:30 am. It's going to be 60 degrees so bring some rubber.

What are the details, I'm up for it. Conditions look great. email me @ briARCHinz@gmail.com
FellowCountryMan
Where's the wind? It looks like the only place it's blowing is at LSCM4 and the middle of Huron.
flatwater rob
So did you go out?
FellowCountryMan
I went to Harsens and got skunked. White caps every where but not enough power to ride. I scooted over to Blue Lagoon after to see if it was any better and it wasn't.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.