Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Go Pro Surf HD Cameras Available at Motor City Kiteboarding
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Open Dialog
ORK
Capture some Kodak moments while kiting, we'll be on standby for an epic KP wave day and what better way to show how good, clean, and big this Huron wave can get, that vid will be comin at you this Fall sometime.

MCK Exclusive:
GoPro HD Surf HERO + KITEHERO Line Mount Package Only $269.00

GoPro HD Surf HERO
GoPro’s HD Surf HERO is the world’s only 1080p HD on-board video and still photo camera. Professional quality 1080p / 960p / 720p HD resolutions record at 30 and 60 frames per second (60 fps in 720p). Easily mounts to any surfboard in seconds. So light, even top pros claim they don’t notice the camera on their boards.

The HD Surf HERO can also shoot 5MP photos automatically every 2 seconds while you surf. With the simple press of the shutter button on the paddle out you can capture photos during your entire surf. Other photo modes include 5 / 10 / 30 / and 60 second time lapse as well as single shot, triple shot, and self timer modes.

What’s Included:

1 HD HERO Camera (5 megapixel)
1 Rechargeable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
1 Waterproof Quick-Release Housing (180’/60 m)
1 3M™ Adhesive Mounting Base
1 FCS™ Plug-Compatible Mount
1 Quick-Release Buckle
1 Leash
1 USB Cable
1 Component Video (HDTV) Cable
1 Composite Video + Audio Out Cable
Warranty: One Year

Already own the HD Surf, go for the mount only:

KITEHERO Line Mount for GoPro Camera's $44.95

Buy online here or stop into our waterfront shop in beautiful East Tawas, MI:

http://motorcitykiteboarding.com/wp/?cat=52
SPRAY
These things show a sick perspective. I watched a (very amateur) guy try to video a kite session out on Mavericks. The perspective was crappy, there was water on the lens, etc. To see that session from the point of view of the kite would have been amazing. There's just about no better view - it's always pointed at the rider, shows the wave forming and everything. Some zoom-ability would be cool added feature.

Can't wait to see some KP behemoths from that view, since I still need to cut my teeth on tamer waves.

After that I'm expecting to see some action on some tow-in breaks.
ORK
Here's a behemoth for you brought to you by these crazy GoPro Surf HD cameras:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.