Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the sny
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Where are you riding on the Great Lakes?
jitters
all i have tto say to those that decided not to go back out, barnackle bill and i rode till dark.....lit!
Cruz
I know you DID! Good call. Sorry I couldn't be there. After I wiped myself I came home and spent some QT. Effed up thing is she was surprised I was home before dark. Nevertheless, despite shitty wind early I felt blessed by mother nature when all was said and done. A much needed session and comraderie. Kudos to Bill For Nighela....or whatever her name is, props to Kyle for jet-ski rescues when we were stuck in the doldrums. Mad respect for Marcus downwinding to Strawberry with the Hard Core. And of course, to Jitters. Surprising we just met today after almost five years kiting in this area. I hope the rebel took good care of you!
jitters
words of wisdom....if u ever start to follow the captain into the sunset.....put your a game on. i think i counted about 30 min on one tack away from the boat at probably 8 pm! will have to say kiteloops over islands r impressive.....oh yeh and dont play chicken with 40 footers at dusk. they dont like it
:-)
Good times! With the best wind at sun set. SW again today!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.