Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Left my two boards at Metro on Tuesday PM
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Lost & Found
Sean
I spaced after a full day of riding and left my two boards at the small launch beach at Metro on Tuesday the 6th. One is a longboard Cabrinha and the other is a white and red lightwind Maelstorm. There were a few kiters and windsurfers still there when I left around 5PM. Help.

Sean @
conwayebay@aol.com

sad.gif
Cruz
I saw them there at 9pm Tuesday. I was just checking for a thermal and got an SUP sesh in. There were no kiters or windsurfers around but still lots of people at the picnic tables and sitting around. I assumed they belonged to somebody there. Damn! The light was fading fast. I am willing to bet the park authorities picked up your boards.
Sean
QUOTE(Cruz @ Jul 8 2010, 10:37 AM) *
I saw them there at 9pm Tuesday. I was just checking for a thermal and got an SUP sesh in. There were no kiters or windsurfers around but still lots of people at the picnic tables and sitting around. I assumed they belonged to somebody there. Damn! The light was fading fast. I am willing to bet the park authorities picked up your boards.

I checked in with the Metro Park team and they were not turned in. They went down to the launch this AM and did not see them... Thanks for the comment....

Sean
EJR
I was there from 4:30pm to 7:30pm. Mike and I left around the same time (Mike was flying the Flysurfer 2). He was showing me his home made Door and I recall him picking up his Door and four other boards. I don't recall seeing any boards at the launch...when we left around 7:30pm, there were no other kiters in the area.

Ernie
MikeB
Sorry man! I should of paid more attention. I was kinda rushin when I left and I was talking with EJR so I didn't really think about it. Hopefully they will turn up.
EJR
Mike,
I didn't notice any boards when we grabed ours...the launch was clear I thought. Maybe the seaweed covered them up. By the way, it was nice meeting you. I look forward to riding the "Panel" soon. Why ride a door when you can have a hand shaped Panel from Mike!!!

Ernie
Cruz
THERE WAS DEFINITELY A PAIR OF BOARDS LYING TO THE FAR RIGHT OF THE LAUNCH, PARALLEL TO EACH OTHER RIGHT ON THE EDGE OF THE WATER. THIS WAS AFTER 9PM ON TUESDAY. I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHOSE THEY WERE....I FIGURED SOMEONE WAS STILL POKING AROUND SOMEWHERE.

THERE WAS A GROUP OF PEOPLE UNDER THE SHELTER FROM A BBQ. ALSO A DUDE WITH LONG HAIR AND A MUSTACHE IN A BLACK VAN. I THOUGHT HE WAS MAYBE A WINDSURFER BUT I SAW AS I WAS PACKING UP THAT HE HAD NO GEAR IN THE BACK OF THE VAN. I AM SURE NONE OF THAT WILL HELP BUT HEY YOU NEVER KNOW. GOOD LUCK.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.