Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wipeka wet suit lost in Tawas 6/26/10
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Lost & Found
Victor
Walking from my car on Saturday I droped my wetsuit. If you found it please give it to Mark Kuban or Safety Rick. Its blue, lite blue and black. I have never seen anyone with that model so it will be easy to spot. Thanks for returning it.
Victor
QUOTE(Victor @ Jun 27 2010, 06:41 PM) *
Walking from my car on Saturday I droped my wetsuit. If you found it please give it to Mark Kuban or Safety Rick. Its blue, lite blue and black. I have never seen anyone with that model so it will be easy to spot. Thanks for returning it.

If anyone spots someone in a Blue Wipeka wetsuit please let me know. They were never sold in this area.
Cruz
I saw some dude late last night walking down Mack ave near Alter in a blue Wipeka wetsuit....he looked a little strung out so approach with caution Doug.
Victor
QUOTE(Cruz @ Jul 2 2010, 12:07 PM) *
I saw some dude late last night walking down Mack ave near Alter in a blue Wipeka wetsuit....he looked a little strung out so approach with caution Doug.

Thanks Cruz, I sent him over to your place, told him you could hook him up with a ride back to Tawas. If you need Kwell after let me know. Just make sure you get my wet suit back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.