Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Great KiteStock
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Canada
MercyEh
A big thanks going out to Tim and April for yet another great event. It may have been the wettest one yet but that didn't stop anybody from having fun that's for sure.
NickChmielewski
QUOTE(MercyEh @ Jun 6 2010, 08:23 PM) *
A big thanks going out to Tim and April for yet another great event. It may have been the wettest one yet but that didn't stop anybody from having fun that's for sure.

Wish I was there.....had to work in Sudbury though. Anybody ever been there and rode Lake Laurentian? Moonlight Beach?

On another note.....

Who left their rail slide in the tree at mbay? and do they plan on coming back to get it?
If its still there tomorrow ill pick it up and take it home......and they can contact me to get it back.

If someone complains about it being left there the C-K works dept will confiscate and trash it.
Its kind of a danger as its big and heavy and kids play in those trees.

Nick

Tim Blanchard
Hi Nick,

That is my rails, wood and carpet. IF it is still there could you stash it for me. I plan on setting it up the next day I get a chance to get down to the bay, hopefully this weekend.

thanks smile.gif

QUOTE(NickChmielewski @ Jun 7 2010, 04:48 PM) *
Wish I was there.....had to work in Sudbury though. Anybody ever been there and rode Lake Laurentian? Moonlight Beach?

On another note.....

Who left their rail slide in the tree at mbay? and do they plan on coming back to get it?
If its still there tomorrow ill pick it up and take it home......and they can contact me to get it back.

If someone complains about it being left there the C-K works dept will confiscate and trash it.
Its kind of a danger as its big and heavy and kids play in those trees.

Nick
NickChmielewski
QUOTE(Tim Blanchard @ Jun 9 2010, 10:33 PM) *
Hi Nick,

That is my rails, wood and carpet. IF it is still there could you stash it for me. I plan on setting it up the next day I get a chance to get down to the bay, hopefully this weekend.

thanks smile.gif

they were gone tim
hope u got em
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.