Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mentor sat
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Water
suckinseawater_merged
Gnar over 50 kts rode a 3m in huge breeze switched to 5m Joel on a 6 Hansymon on my 5 ,intense shit ,the fucking spray off the tops of the waves hurt.Totall hang on and go for the ride shit.Craziest thing was both mine with bindings and Hansys boards got picked off the beach by the wind and blew hundreds of feet across the beach.
Click to view attachment
SaulOhio
When was this? After I was done at Whiskey Island, I dropped by Headlands to see if anyone was there. Didn't see anyone?
biohorn
QUOTE(SaulOhio @ May 9 2010, 07:36 PM) *
When was this? After I was done at Whiskey Island, I dropped by Headlands to see if anyone was there. Didn't see anyone?

You passed us all on your way out of Mentor in the a.m.
joel
Couple more from the day. It was intense!

biohorn
Spent ALL day in bed with feverish symptoms. I think it well may be from the Mentor Session with fresh 60 mph atomized POO-SPRAY. Anyone else get sick?

That little solo 5M sesh when Joel went to the car was pretty insane. Worked my way out to the second line of waves. Fast moving semi-oval storm cels moved through while riding. It was intense to be in sideways driven rain battling down the swells! Not blown' anything under 50 mph.

Will upload more pics and some gnar videos in the coming days. Nice photos Joel.
joel
Mark's 2.5M Session. Watch the debris fly by.

HERE
Cruz
That's gotta be some kind of record.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.