Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kitestock 2010 - June 4-6th
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Canada
Tim Blanchard
Hello all,

Kitestock is a go again this year per usual the first weekend in June the 4-6th. Setup is the same as last year, we will be based at The Garden Patch Hunting lodge on the edge of town at the stop sign. Friday is pretty chill with campfire and acoustics. The party saturday night this year will feature the return of the offical band of kitestock Ruth's Hat and another fine local southern ontario group truckstop super friends. Camping is available both nights right at the party site and hotel rooms are still available as well. Will update soon with further details for this year as plans get finalilized. Hope to see a big crew from Detroit this year! Rarely get to Metro or Tawas to ride anymore and this is usually the only time of the year I get a chance to hang with the killer crew from the MI.

Tim
KyleK
last year was the first KStock Ive missed and boy did I feel empty inside.

This year we'll be coming correct though! Might try to bring a slider along too.

I talk about it all the time but I'd really like to get over to Mitchells to ride that goodness soon.
Kiteboarder42
mbay tomorrow. 5m weather.

so excited blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.