Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Liquid Force Havoc 12m ( 2008 )
Kite U.S. Forums > Industry Resources & Information > Resources > Kiteboarding Gear for Sale
FellowCountryMan
2008 Liquid Force Havoc 2 12m, better classified as a 9m at this time due to a big old tear on one of the panels, Helmet the local kite repair guide says he can repair it for $100, come complete with bar lines and bag, I'll even include a broken pump and hose if it makes deal better ( yes both the pump and hose are broken ). Also I'm not guaranteeing that the leading edge is not leaking, it seemed a bit limp when I made it back to the beach and may have a leak.

Price: I love the barter system what do you have?
Mighster
Do you still have this kite available? I am interested.
Thank you.
Victor
QUOTE(FellowCountryMan @ Apr 28 2010, 11:40 PM) *
2008 Liquid Force Havoc 2 12m, better classified as a 9m at this time due to a big old tear on one of the panels, Helmet the local kite repair guide says he can repair it for $100, come complete with bar lines and bag, I'll even include a broken pump and hose if it makes deal better ( yes both the pump and hose are broken ). Also I'm not guaranteeing that the leading edge is not leaking, it seemed a bit limp when I made it back to the beach and may have a leak.

Price: I love the barter system what do you have?

A little limp , Red said very limp but will barter with you just the same. They also may be able correct that limpness or perhaps make it worse.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.