Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Epic kites?
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Water
Joe G
So does anybody else (Jerry) find the name of Dimitri's new kite company vaguely familiar?

http://www.epickites.com/home.php
EpicKiteMag
I found out directly from Dimitri that he was leaving Eclipse and starting his own company last summer. He told me the name and I kinda laughed. By this time I had already put Epic Kite Mag on "hold" so it was not a big deal.
I wish him well with his new venture and hope to get a chance to try EPIC kites out first hand.

Would not be the first time Kite companies and Kite Mags having the same name but no connection to each other. CORE Kites and then you have Core online Magazine.

JC
joel
weird....

BizB
Black kite. Black kiteboard. Black vampire. Coincidence?
EpicKiteMag
Speaking of black! Let's not forget about Joel's favorite magazine......"BLACK TAIL"!!!!
Saftey Rick
QUOTE(EpicKiteMag @ Mar 5 2010, 07:04 PM) *
I found out directly from Dimitri that he was leaving Eclipse and starting his own company last summer. He told me the name and I kinda laughed. By this time I had already put Epic Kite Mag on "hold" so it was not a big deal.
I wish him well with his new venture and hope to get a chance to try EPIC kites out first hand.

Would not be the first time Kite companies and Kite Mags having the same name but no connection to each other. CORE Kites and then you have Core online Magazine.

JC

He had one in the air at shacks beach in PR it looks quick. Pure C kite.
joel
those donkey's will be mad

joel

Egan's got one of these lined up for this summer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.