Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlands Gnar
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Water
suckinseawater_merged
good bito breeze 40s 50s 5 /6 /7 m kites beeeegass waves 3rd break was huge we all got spanked at some point props to Jerry for coming out in a swinelike state and shreddin it up , scary there was no carnage Chris wins ironman for stayin out all damn day .

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
suckinseawater_merged
Click to view attachment[quote name='suckinseawater_merged' date='Oct 31 2009, 06:45 PM' post='49796']
good bito breeze 40s 50s 5 /6 /7 m kites beeeegass waves 3rd break was huge we all got spanked at some point props to Jerry for coming out in a swinelike state and shreddin it up , scary there was no carnage Chris wins ironman for stayin out all damn day .

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

biohorn
Greetings from Vienna. My wife said on the phone it was windy. How was the water and what is up with that damn penguin. His cousin is here with me (pic to come.)
Well, have fun guys!

Were you all riding PP?

Hans

[quotname='suckinseawater_merged' date='Oct 31 2009, 06:46 PM' post='49797']
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(suckinseawater_merged @ Oct 31 2009, 06:45 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
suckinseawater_merged
more on flicker. this ones me gettin my fkn ass handed to me up the beach and over a log in a huge gust.

Click to view attachment

http://www.flickr.com/photos/imsognar/?saved=1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.