Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Canada
kedow
WHo's heading out tomorrow, dependant on how west the wind is, either
MB or Cedar.

Looking forward to it.

Ed
Tim Blanchard
Hey Ed,

hope to head to erieau behind the pier today if winds get over 25kts for waves. Rode at Wheatley yesterday and it was pretty fun and water was not to bad, rode 3 hrs and wasn't cold at the end of the session. Only in the mood for waves, if doesn't look to be head high from w.erie buoy reading not going to head out. Planning for a 1-4pm session if it pans out.

Tim
DFord
Ed,
Let me know if you are heading out and where. I was thinking about going to cedar or seacliff.
Dave
kedow
Dave,

Went to Seacliff around 2.00. Was 25 g 30. Smallest kite I had was a 12m
and I wanted to take it "easy" on the knee, so I bailed. Drove down to
Cedar around 3.00. Total sideshore so I didn't go out there either. Oh well....

Ed
Kiteboarder42
QUOTE(kedow @ Oct 26 2009, 08:10 PM) *
Dave,

Went to Seacliff around 2.00. Was 25 g 30. Smallest kite I had was a 12m
and I wanted to take it "easy" on the knee, so I bailed. Drove down to
Cedar around 3.00. Total sideshore so I didn't go out there either. Oh well....

Ed

ya seacliff really pumps this time of year. most sessions last year this time i was on my 7 and juiced and the waves were awesome. shoulda stopped by my place man, my dad coulda hooked you up with my stuff now that i'm not around...you prolly drove by it haha
DFord
Ed,
I must have just missed you. I think I left shortly before 2pm. You're right, it was really cranking ... rode my 8m. The waves were all crossed-up near the pier but they started to clean up by the spit of land to the west.
Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.