Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Farewell and goodbye to all my gear
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Water
Khardin
Well I am going the opposite direction of many of you and going from Kiteboarder to Windsurfer. I have finally made the decision that I enjoy windsurfing more than kiting and thus am willing to part with my kite gear. If anyone of you are looking for a few kites to add to your quiver or know of a novice looking to get into the sport this gear didn't see much water time sad.gif. I would much rather sell local so that maybe I will see my kites get some use and I don't have the hassle of Ebay.

2007 Cabrinha Omega 15m Complete with control bar lines leash, pump Light use, 4 tear professional repaired - $500

2007 Cabrinha Omega 12m Light use $350
2007 Cabrinha Omega 9m Like New $350
I have one control bar lines leash for the 12m and 9m $75

Wipika Kiteboard, not sure size but decent surface area for light wind. $125

Also have a 2005 Cabrinha crossbow that my roommate will probably sell. Not sure how much

Email: KevinHardin@gmail.com
Phone: 614-330-6921

I hope this gear gets years of use and look forward to seeing you out there (on my windsurfing rig). I live in Lakewood, email me if you want to stop by and take a look. I will try to answer any questions or send photos if you want.

-Kevin Hardin
Sly
Kevin,

I'd be keen on taking a look at your 9m Omega, and the corresponding bar system. When would be a good time to call.

Ian
Khardin
I get off work at 4:00 so any time after that. I am going white water rafting this weekend so I will be out of cell phone reception this weekend.
Khardin
Just as an update. Everything is gone except the X-bow 16 meter if anyone is interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.