Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wind wind and more wind today, but did anyone kite?
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Water
biohorn
Hey,
Just wanting to see...did anyone got in a good session today? If so, how was it? The Conneaut sensor looked great with W winds building all day to nearly 20 knots!

I was out at Blossom skating against the wind between work imagining being on the lake...

Hans
don
mark and I had a quick hit west .... we jumped off the pier... 12m/9m kites..... fun 2 hr session.... then he ventured to metro.... i went to bed...ggg
SaulOhio
I was at Headlands on a 12. It was a bit gusty, but a good session.
biohorn
QUOTE(SaulOhio @ Aug 22 2009, 07:06 AM) *
I was at Headlands on a 12. It was a bit gusty, but a good session.

I was wondering if the direction was kiteable. Thx...
biohorn
QUOTE(don @ Aug 22 2009, 05:17 AM) *
mark and I had a quick hit west .... we jumped off the pier... 12m/9m kites..... fun 2 hr session.... then he ventured to metro.... i went to bed...ggg

Mark...He just cannot get enough! He said the Metro Magic Machine was on. Gotta love the lofty goodness of the MMM.

Did you switch kites in the middle of the session. That is a pain at that location.
suckinseawater_merged
Gnar sesh at both locations ,Metro was on fire gotta love the seaweed, drop ur kite for more than a cpl seconds and ur done .
biohorn
QUOTE(suckinseawater_merged @ Aug 22 2009, 08:48 PM) *
Gnar sesh at both locations ,Metro was on fire gotta love the seaweed, drop ur kite for more than a cpl seconds and ur done .

Seaweed?
Metro hands down (Butt down) wins the toilet bowl prize.

Amazing how into Kiting people are that they would do it fecal matter (poster included).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.