Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sandbar Sunday?
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Water
Joe G
So who were the brave/lucky souls that were tearing it up with all the yahoos at the sandbar today? I was over at Cedar Point with the family and saw the whole bay covered in white caps and boats and a couple kites I have never seen so many boats in my life! The Cedar Point beach was loaded with boats too. Cedar Point beach is the most incredible beach. It would be so awesome for kiteboarding...if we could just get access.
don
joel and luke and company.... pulled an all nighter.... there were rumors of a 2am moonlight ses.... Mark and I whored a ride this am .... with food as a bribe..... great day... fun warm and windy 12m kites and i heard maybe 9m later in the day..... couldn't ask for more....

don
suckinseawater_merged
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attac
ment=746:sand_bar_8_9_091.JPG]

It doesnt get any better. Lotta wind ,hot water,big air and a full on grope/kite class.
suckinseawater_merged
Click to view attachment

The pond smelled worse than Kyles van but was rippin.
Joe G
That's awesome that you guys got to ride...I was drooling at the white caps and the kites while I was standing in line for the waterslides with 100,000 of my closest friends. My kids kept asking me...what are you looking at?

They actually closed some of the rides yesterday due to the winds.

...and Mark, who is the hottie showing you how to launch a kite?
joel
QUOTE(Joe G @ Aug 10 2009, 11:38 AM) *
I was drooling at the white caps and the kites while I was standing in line for the waterslides with 100,000 of my closest friends.

At least you probably got to hear Love Shack over the loudspeakers 10-15 times!

It was money out there!

Luke Unhooked

Luke War
An epic weekend for sure. I fuckin love that sandbar!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.