Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cable park
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteOH Ohio Forum > Water
suckinseawater_merged
Wake Nation windless day Its an ass kickin time. Some seriously good riders down here I am not among them.Click to view attachment
joel
At least you were proudly displaying you LGBT alliance with those shorts.

You guys ride this weekend? Stopped in T-Town on the drive back and scored a quick sesh at Maumee Bay State Park. About the same Looney levels there as we get at Edge, a bit more on the redneck side and lacking in drug dealers / street urchins though.
SaulOhio
Once the wind filled in at Edgewater, it was me, Chris and Chuck. A few other guys were there earlier, but left when the wind was a bit fluky on the inside, but it really picked up and filled in after they were gone. I started on a 16, and ended up on my 12.

Chris Aerhardt (sp?) has really progressed. He was getting big air and doing turns on the waves like it was nothing.
Luke War
Myself, Brian, Jerry and his buddy Rick kicked it at Vermilion Monday. Did a small downwinder with Rick once the launch situation was figured out. The wind was up and down at first, then filled in and turned a bit more north making beach launches possible.

At that point Jerry went out on a 12 and I was holding down my 16 pretty well havin a blast. Don, Mark and Hans showed up to show up and they entertained the beach crowd pretty well. Turned out to be a solid day in my opinion.

That place reminds me of the Powerplant...small beaches, sketchy launches, no real bailouts, sweet flat water on the inside and big f-ing rollers on the outside. Gotta love kiting in north Ohio!
redskykiter
About the same Looney levels there as we get at Edge, a bit more on the redneck side and lacking in drug dealers / street urchins though.

LMAO!!! No it's about the same. Rednecks on the lake (and jet ski's) and the drug dealers around the pond. We don't have the hookers or chess though
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.