Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Left at Metro
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Lost & Found
Victor
I now have three harneses found at Metro. I was one of the last to leave on several days and noticed them left. One is accounted for but two others are looking for there rightful owners. I also am still looking for one of my hyperflex gloves I dropped at Metro.
Cruz
Is one of those harnesses perhaps a mystic...with some black on it...and a handle pass leash with some little cinchy straps on either side?
jochem
hey Victor,

is one of them a Mystic all black harness? the safety leash is from a cabrinha? if so then that would be mine. unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif I double checked the car and I don't have mine here at the house so I'm hoping one of the unclaimed harnesses is indeed mine. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif let me know your number so that I can give you a call.

thanks!!

jochem

Victor
313 822 2260 at work till 530. Great , that takes care of 2 out of 3. Still got one up for graps.
FellowCountryMan
QUOTE(Victor @ Apr 28 2009, 02:10 PM) *
313 822 2260 at work till 530. Great , that takes care of 2 out of 3. Still got one up for graps.

Does it have the initials BR on it?
Victor
no but one was a Big and was red
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.