Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mon. apr. 27
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Canada
mikep
Monday looks like its going to blow hard from the south. If it happens wouldnt mind getting some wave action at erieau. Nice peir there. Anyone in? If it doesnt happen M-bay will be good.
tingrin
QUOTE(mikep @ Apr 26 2009, 09:13 AM) *
Monday looks like its going to blow hard from the south. If it happens wouldnt mind getting some wave action at erieau. Nice peir there. Anyone in? If it doesnt happen M-bay will be good.

I plan on heading out to MB after work. Will be there about 6pm. I am not sure if it will still be windy at that time. Looks like the thermal effect kind of dies out on the northern part of the lakes this time of year due to the cold water effect.

Paul
jmguillemette
QUOTE(tingrin @ Apr 27 2009, 01:08 PM) *
I plan on heading out to MB after work. Will be there about 6pm. I am not sure if it will still be windy at that time. Looks like the thermal effect kind of dies out on the northern part of the lakes this time of year due to the cold water effect.

Paul

whats your travel time from windsor to m-bay (ie how long does it take? )

J.
tingrin
QUOTE(jmguillemette @ Apr 27 2009, 04:29 PM) *
whats your travel time from windsor to m-bay (ie how long does it take? )

J.

Take about 50 minutes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.