Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Twisted Snow Kiteboards
Kite U.S. Forums > Industry Resources & Information > Industry > Twisted Snowkite Boards
Turtle
Here is a link to Twisted website www.TwistedKiteboards.com
FellowCountryMan
I had the opportunity to spend a few hours on my Twisted today and had a blast. The board is totally different than any on thing on the snow. Your body position is very similar to the water and the edge loads up the same way so it made jumping and the few attempted back rolls feel very familiar. The board rides effortlessly once you come to terms with the body position being more like the water then a snowboard. In years past I always had a lot of leg fatigue while snowkiting and today it was non-existent.

I had the board mounted up with my Switch step-ins today so nobody had the opportunity to demo it. On Sunday and the next few times out I will have it mounted up with my Flows so others can try it out. Let me know if you want to try it?
ORK
Got first tracks today on my Twisted snowboard on an inland soccer field. The float in the pow was great due to the size, rocker, and width in the tip/waist/tail. The ride is super relaxed, definately less fatigue than traditional freestyle twin tip snowboards. Pop/flex was great, real smooth in transitions, feels a lot like riding a kiteboard on the water, really stoked so far.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.