Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snow Kiting in Canada
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Canada
Turtle
If anything looks good Friday, Saturday or Sunday keep me posted. I would like to take a trip over to Canada and visit! Need some directions, etc.

John
Jontan
... I'll go Sunday!

If you or anybody goes other than Sunday just go where the windmills are. Corner of Rawlings rd(21) and Lakeshore rd (7).

If conditions are good lets Carpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cruz
I'm down! Hope for wind. Anyone else?
concretesurfer
Sooo fuckin in!!!!!
Danielle
we are definitely in!! let us know when people are going. sunday sounds like a good plan! tongue.gif
Tkettlepoint
No snow there no more.... and the feilds off of Greenway road has nothing also... rained all week here and above ZERO didn't help

You would have to drive pretty far north to find snow now

Terrie
wolfie
QUOTE(Tkettlepoint @ Nov 27 2008, 09:37 PM) *
No snow there no more.... and the feilds off of Greenway road has nothing also... rained all week here and above ZERO didn't help

You would have to drive pretty far north to find snow now

Terrie

Thanks for the update Terrie. I was thinking of checking it out tomorrow, but know better now....

See ya next time!
PBKiteboarding
Some of us have been out on Nov 22nd on the ice on Lake Simcoe near Toronto. But hoping for more snow. There have been guys that have come up to snowkite here. I'll be starting up Certified Snowkiting lessons here soon... On Ozones and Flysurfers... Can't wait for snow...

From last year January

Paul@PBKiteboarding.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.