Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Friday, Sat
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Canada
mikep
Looks like the sarnia area is going to get dumped on with snow. Anyone is for little snowkite action on those days?
MercyEh
it looks like out KP wasy is going to get another foot tonight at least. do you know any good spots out that way
NickChmielewski
was working in London today

heavy snowfall

looked around 6"+ of powder in the fields on the way home

they say there is more to come too wink.gif
mikep
Tomorrow whos all going? And were at?
Tim Blanchard
Check out the Kp to Forest to Arkona area! 2-3 feet of snow in that area! and still coming down. Terrie, find your truck yet under the snow?
Look at the Arkona cam. If the cam catches a car going by, you can only see the top half of the car, pretty crazy.

http://www.2ontario.com/webcam/home.asp
chenzo
so how are you guys now - radio here says you guys got 75 cm today!!?? hope you weekenders find some wind to go with this snow. we are lookin real good up here, best ive seen in long time, like, since i was a kid long time. but no wind, kinda weird.
Tkettlepoint
4hrs to get out of my frigen drive way... I guess the truck isn't that big after all when you are pushing 3+ feet of snow.... Hell I even dumped all the air out of my tires down too 15 psi to stay on top...

I know behind work there is a good 2 - 2 1/2 feet of snow and that is with the wind blowing.... All night

Have been up sence 7 and it has been snowing light to mod here today too...

I think I am going to go out this afternoon at work...

for a good snow session on the 09s eclipses Nano's, thrusters, Kimas

Terrie
jimcurran
QUOTE(Tkettlepoint @ Nov 22 2008, 12:01 PM) *
4hrs to get out of my frigen drive way... I guess the truck isn't that big after all when you are pushing 3+ feet of snow.... Hell I even dumped all the air out of my tires down too 15 psi to stay on top...

I know behind work there is a good 2 - 2 1/2 feet of snow and that is with the wind blowing.... All night

Have been up sence 7 and it has been snowing light to mod here today too...

I think I am going to go out this afternoon at work...

for a good snow session on the 09s eclipses Nano's, thrusters, Kimas
Terrie

Gotta love the snow!!!! So far I've rode 3 straight days and hoping for another!!!!!!
Is there any wind up your way????????

Hopefully it's light or cranking because I blew my 12 up yesterday!!!!!!
MercyEh
any word on some wind out your way terrie
mikep
Went on a big farmer's feild between alvinston and wateford. Snow was great nice and deep, easily knee deep in a wide open feild. Was a 14 meter it was decent little gusty then it continued to die off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.