Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Its begining to look like winter
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Northern Michigan
D_Clark
I woke up to a new world with a nice white covering. We got our first snow of the season, about an inch at my house but more than 6 inches in our local snow belt. I'm torn with wanting to get back out on the water and wanting to break out the snow gear and hit the fields. I still prefer soft water landings over getting ripped up by cornstalk stubble.

I'll post snow updates as we get closer to that season. I'm also doing some scouting to get up in to yooperland to kite this winter.

- DC
wolfie
That's awesome, thanks for the update!

I can't wait to snowkite this year!
Turtle
Dave, get some photos of your upcoming snow sessions so we can represent TC in the Winter Epic issue.

Is the TC Kite Derby on for Presidents Day Weekend (Feb) this year? Epic Conditions for the past 3 years and I would love to do it again.

If you plan a UP trip keep me in the loop, I will join you. I have a Medical customer in Escanaba who is looking to get lessons now and it is an excuse for me to come visit and ride.

Do you know of a certified instructor anywhere near Escanaba?

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.