Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Friday Afternoon??
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Canada
tingrin
Any one thinking of going out for a session in the afternoon today? The air temps seem bearable. Not sure about the water temps though. unsure.gif?? The wind seems to be diminishing as it gets warmer in the late afternoon. Anybody have a suggestion as far as a better bet for kiteable wind M.B. or Cedar Beach. unsure.gif
I am wondering if the cold water on Lake St. Clair will displace the warm wind too high?

Paul
notyou
QUOTE(tingrin @ Oct 31 2008, 10:46 AM) *
Any one thinking of going out for a session in the afternoon today? The air temps seem bearable. Not sure about the water temps though. unsure.gif?? The wind seems to be diminishing as it gets warmer in the late afternoon. Anybody have a suggestion as far as a better bet for kiteable wind M.B. or Cedar Beach. unsure.gif
I am wondering if the cold water on Lake St. Clair will displace the warm wind too high?

Paul

Tingrin, i will be heading down to Cedar around 2-3 this afternoon. Looks promising on the buoys.
Give me a ring if you need an update 519-999-7531.
It is blowing 19-21 knots SSW right now.
Cheers,
Brent
tingrin
QUOTE(notyou @ Oct 31 2008, 11:25 AM) *
Tingrin, i will be heading down to Cedar around 2-3 this afternoon. Looks promising on the buoys.
Give me a ring if you need an update 519-999-7531.
It is blowing 19-21 knots SSW right now.
Cheers,
Brent

Was there at 2-3 pm. NO WIND sad.gif

Looks like that Spring Lake Erie effect was in effect as it was really windy inland.

I don't know how Mitchells bay was but I suspect it was the same.

See all you guys next year on the water!

Ciao,
Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.