Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Erieau SW wave days this weekend!!
Kite U.S. Forums > KiteMI & Ontario Canada Forum > Canada
Tim Blanchard
Looks like good SW and waves for Erieau both sat and sunday. Am thinking about saturday late morning and early afternoon as my time to hit it up. Anyone else up for waves wrapping around the pier and jacking up against the current out of rondeau bay??

Tim
519-919-7907
NickChmielewski
Cool Tim
Ill be stopping by Saturday afternoon

Sunday is looking very good too!

Kiteboarder42
so i hit up seacliff today. super lit on my 7m.

gonna head back 2morrow to catch some more.

does anybody know where i can pick up some gloves and a hood fairly locally (essex county-ish) ?

pete
kedow
Pete,

Scuba shop on Lauzon parkway for gloves and hood.

i have found that the bigger heavier hood works well
in this weather. The main reason is the larger area
of material on the heavier hood tucks under your
wetsuit and does not come out. Keeps your neck and head
toasty.

A few years ago I had a 2 mil shirt with the hood sewn onto
the shirt, that worked great until I left it on the beach.

I happened to be in Leamington with my son just as you
launched, was that a 7m torch?

Going to MB this morning.

Ed
Kiteboarder42
ya that was me on the 7 smile.gif

going back out right now for those of you who want to join me.

looks like another 7m day, hopefully good befor the storm hits....

thanks for the tip, i'll check them out real soon.

pete
Kiteboarder42
just got back from an epic sesh at seacliff. the gusts were blowing me off the water, and i was on my 7m blink.gif time to add a 5m to my christmas list....

it was crazy, but the waves were a lot nicer than yesterday. the wind was more south, so they were breaking more evenly, and not bouncing off the pier as much. and as usual at seacliff, a super stoked audience on the dock.

hopefully you guys are rockin it out at m-bay....40kph g60!

Stoked,

Pete

Tim Blanchard
QUOTE(Kiteboarder42 @ Oct 26 2008, 03:50 PM) *
just got back from an epic sesh at seacliff. the gusts were blowing me off the water, and i was on my 7m blink.gif time to add a 5m to my christmas list....

it was crazy, but the waves were a lot nicer than yesterday. the wind was more south, so they were breaking more evenly, and not bouncing off the pier as much. and as usual at seacliff, a super stoked audience on the dock.

hopefully you guys are rockin it out at m-bay....40kph g60!

Stoked,

Pete

Pete
Good to hear you got out. I was out yesterday at Erieau. The waves were nice chest to head and I was on a 12m with 15m lines. Today (sunday) would have been off the hook at Erieau. Finally took some pics and video of the setup at Erieau on saturday, but wish I could have been there today with the SSW, would have been much bigger than it was on saturday when it was WSW.

Tim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.